* Duties and Responsibilities - Duties and Responsibilities
• The Process Designer is responsible for understanding the current process.
• Work closely with teams in the identification of business requirements<xqyqz> functional design<xqyqz> process design
• Analyse business processes<xqyqz> identify potential automation opportunities<xqyqz> and propose a Plan of RPA strategy.
• Creating the – PDD (Process Description Document)<xqyqz> and SDD (Solution Design Document) in detail.
• Providing the solution proposal by checking the scalability of the RPA client architecture.
• Assist the team by providing insights from the documentations.
• Updating to RPA stakeholders and other team members during project delivery
• He/she makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
• He/she also monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
• Analyzes business problems<xqyqz> develops technology solutions to those problems and manages the project through its lifecycle
• Provides primary support for assigned systems and applications; provides backup support for other systems as needed
• Builds simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases<xqyqz> parsing data from flat files<xqyqz> emailing or automating MS Office applications
• Works independently with limited support
• Supervises all application development phases<xqyqz> including testing and documentation
• Identification of Processes which can be built under RPA framework
• Analysis & implementation of identified RPA by Various Team
* Required Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 1 to 3 years of professional Business Analyst experience in Automation (RPA)
• Candidate must be Chartered Accountant (CA)
• Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
• Knowledge of Automation Anywhere tool along with Oracle and SQL Database
• Banking or NBFC or IT sector experience is preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macros creation
(Fields marked with * are mandatory.)
Upload your updated resume *
Please Upload your Resume
Enter your First nameOnly alphabets, full stop and space are allowed in First nameOnly alphabets, full stop and space are allowed in Middle nameOnly alphabets, full stop and space are allowed in Last name
Date of Birth *
Enter Date of Birth Candidate age should be between 18 to 60.
Mobile Number *
Enter MobilePlease enter Valid Mobile Number
Secondary Mobile Number
Enter Secondary MobilePlease enter Valid Secondary Mobile Number
Enter Telephone NumberPlease enter Valid Telephone Number
Email Id *
Enter EmailPlease Enter Valid Email
Enter PassWordYour password and re-entered password is not matching
Re-Enter Password *
Address Line 1 *
Enter Address Line 1
Address Line 2 *
Enter AddressLine 2
State / Province *
Postal Code *
Enter Postal Code
Period of stay
Current Location *
Willing to Relocate *
Active On Social Media
Enter Education institution
Current Company *
Enter Current Company
Date Of Joining*
Enter Date of joiningDate Of Joining should be less than today's date